Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bulk Day One: RESTART

Ok, so I'm 90% recovered from my flu and cough, which was horrible for the past five days. An update, I've been constantly Gyming for the past month three times a week and I think I'm learning a lot of new things. The key point to highlight is that I'm doing compound lifts now, (deadlift, squats) instead of being a curlbro. I know that will help in my mass gains. Feels like I've been enlightened on the actual workings of how to body build. The past few years that I've been going to gym were all either useless or not very effective, because I wasn't hitting correctly and I didn't have the ''gym psychology". But it's ok, now I know, and with so many peers around me doing the same thing, I am ready to maintain and overtake them.

There's only one month left before school starts. I've hoped, or rather I thought it would start at Jan 1 but no, it actually starts on 30th. Which basically leaves me with another month to utilize. It's good and bad, but I guess I just have to follow suit.

Today I'm not gyming since I already did yesterday, so I'll focus very much on the nutrition. So far it's as planned, 3 eggs and 2 slices of bread in the morning, and YTF for lunch. I need to cook my chicken breast also.

*comes back from taking chicken out of fridge and drinking my whey*

What. If I didn't blog I'd probably have forgotten to do those. Oh my god. Anyway I already commited the first mistake which is forgetting to restock my chicken this morning!!! Now I'm only left with I think half a breast (sad) but anyway I'll just cook it and maybe have a heavier dinner.

That's pretty much it, will update numbers tonight, hopefully.

Update:
Total: 211.9g protein

Anyway for tomorrow, day two, will most probably hit the gym for B plus lats/biceps/chest. It's gonna be very tough tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger