Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bulk Day Two: NAYSAYERS

Wow, I didn't expect to jinx myself when I said today was gonna be tough. I don't mean physically, but it was a tough gym session mentally, a tough pill to swallow.

I was judged on my poor form and looked down upon on my capabilities. I won't forget the comments. I won't forget the smirk look.

In any scenario, I would be beaten down and discouraged. But no, my character through army has evolved into something bigger. So I will not allow myself to be disheartened because they think I'm a scrawny little guy or because of my poor form.

THANK YOU, because all of you idiots are just FUEL, fuel for me to improve. Please, PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E insult me and laugh at me more because everything you do, I will train harder, I will bust my ass more in order to overtake you. Thanks!

But seriously, today's gym session is only 70% complete because of the lack of facilities in Delta Clubfitt. I will not go there again for a long time.

Anyway, time to prepare my chicken then sleep.

Countdown at night, maybe?

Update
Protein intake: 243g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger