Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, March 19, 2010

Recuperation Starts Now

Finally...I've completed some of the most impt events in BMT, namely Field Camp and SIT Test. Well, I think I kinda screwed up my mission, but I'm not gonna cry over it or wadever as command school is not really important to me anymore. Although I did put 'Yes' during my EI (don't really know why).

The most xiong activity this week was probably the fast marches during SIT TEST. Omg man early in the morning in SBO fast march/run is damn shack. Esp more so if you're at the freaking back. So everytime I'll push my ass all the way to the front so that I don't have to catch up and run so much. At one point I even pushed to the Platoon infront on me till the point that when we reached the gathering area I was the first and only guy in assembling in my platoon area while the others were still coming back. It's tiring to keep on overtaking people, but I think I've developed a fetish to cut the rows and stay at the front, LOL. It's like whenever I see gaps, I'll not call the guy infront the double. I'll just run and take his place. And so on. And so on. Until only my PC infront of me. That's the same for RMs. I just hate staying at the back and suffer like a dog.

Argh, talking bout' RM, next week is gonna be 16km RM!!! How to survive sia...12km already my back damn pain liao... This is sick man...enhanced batch schedules are so fast, non stop de...no time to rest...Anyone got tips how to lighten the heavy load on my back? No probs for my feet, I've plastered and powdered and double socked in all ways imaginable so that's settled. But my back no protection...so vulnerable...

Come to think of it, BMT is fking going to end! It's times like these that make me confused and stuck. It's like you don't know whether to feel sad of happy. There are so many memorable events during BMT that makes you feel a tinge of sadness that you're going to leave it. On the other hand BMT is no fun party so instinctively you'd want it to end so that you can finally get past this milestone. Less than 3 weeks left...

Now, only left with HG, 16, 24 and POP. Fast right? It was less than 10 posts before that I was lamenting and emoing over ENLISTMENT. Now everything seems like a flash and non long after, this will end and I'll be going to my new vocation. Seriously, I'm gonna miss all my commanders in Cougar. They are truly the best of the best.

On the bigger picture, I don't know how my future's gonna pan out. I seriously don't know. Those who already secured a slot in Uni, good for you. I'm not like you guys. I have to take the hard road. The road not taken. Heck, I haven't even chosen a route. Don't worry bout' me, If I live, I live to tell it. If I die, it's my life, not yours, so don't feel guilty over it.

I have some things to settle, and also need to rest my body, mind and soul, so I'll end my post here. As usual, wait for my developments next week! Thanks.

QOTD: Unterhalb, es ist unterhalb. Das verschmutzte Abteil benötigt meine Zeit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger