Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleepy and Immortal

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS EXTREME LEVELS OF RANTING DEPICTING UNCENSORED AND UNRESTRICTED AMOUNTS OF SWEARING. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Knn cb...to sum in up basically, I'm entering another rough path of my life AGAIN. This time I really fucking have to make a damn decision sooner or later. Fuck everything la. My whole life just fucking crumbled again and this time it's a combination of all the crap that is happening. In Army, my A level results, everything SUCKS. FUCK SOCIETY. FUCK THE ACADEMICS. I'M NEVER REPEATING ANY MORE JC OR WADEVER SHIT. FUCKING WASTE OF MY TIME. DON'T PIN YOUR HOPES ON ME COS' AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M NOT GONNA DELIVER NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY COS' I FUCKING CAN'T STUDY!!! CB....

NOW I have to fucking consider my future and start to put things into prospective. My choices now are FFFFKKING LIMITED and everything's just fucked. I guess I just have to make the best out of this fked up situation.

I HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME. A LOT. Haiz I really couldn't care less anyway, die jiu die lor.

THIS WEEK SUCKS AND THE FOLLOWING'S GONNA BE WORSE COS' ITS FIELD CAMP. Doesn't get any more screwed up than this, does it?




....I tried. I tried really hard.

Screw academics. Fucking middle finger salute u. UP YOURS!

These few days not much sleep at all, fucking range range range. One positive though, seeing the tracer round hit the target and exploding in a flare of red brillance was one of the most memorable images I'll ever see in my life. Other than that, screw range, screw bmt, screw A levels.

Do me a favour, don't ask for my results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger