Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life As A Status Personnel

Well, well what do you know? I tio Excuse RMJ and L/L for this week! It was due to the leg pain I was experiencing for the last two weeks. Long story, but that day I took some painkillers to ease the pain but what did you know my body had a strong reaction to it and resulted in me feeling super dizzy and sleepy afterwards. So I went to MO, hoping just to get some rest in the sick bay. But little did I know, the doctor gave me FIVE DAYS ex and I was like wad the...cos' I felt I didn't really need that much time to rest and worst it meant I would be missing freaking IPPT and route march meaning RT. RT!!! Damn it la...

So as things went on, this week turned out to be quite fun actually. To sum it up basically, having the STATUS tag of EX RMJ + L/L combo means you are like literally god la. It's like some super VIP priviledge card can? No need double, can slowly take your time, excused from all the PT and other stuff. However, the most memorable thing was getting to ride the safety rover while the rest of the company was doing route march. Damn shiok la, the sir was like calling one volunteer then I just cheong without knowing volunteer for what...so when he told me my job was to set up water point so I had to accompany him in the rover to rocky hill camp I was thinking "Yea, slack man"! It's fun when you are in the rover, just chilling with the wind towards you and enjoying the ride while looking at the guys march.

Freak, I shouldn't get too carried away with posting too much military stuff.

A lot of fun things happened whis week too, but if I told you guys, I'd have to kill you, so forget bout' it.

My blogging skills and language is seriously deteriorating. Feel like a caveman now...

Next friday is REALITY CHECK TIME! For the uninitiated, it's 'A' Level Results Day! No, I'm not excited about it at all. In fact I'm starting to dread it. My wish is still unchanged. To get into local uni with course of my choice is good enough. Don't feel like saying too much bout' this. Have I done enough this time? Let's hope so.

Oh yea...my fitness. This week is quite surprising, I know I said my aim was to slim down, but as days passed I slowly felt I was gaining weight AGAIN. Going to 70kg! But there was no access to any weighing machine so I couldn't be sure. The only rough estimate, which I thought was quite accurate, was the fact that my pants felt MUCH tighter than before. Seriously that was quite unnerving man. But surprise surprise, checked my weight just now and conversely, I lost 1kg (to 64kg)! Only god knows what happened. Maybe cos' I stuck to normal portions again? Maybe RTRT burned a hell lot of fats? KNN I was on STATUS this week and I didn't do anything at all and just ate ate ate sleep sleep sleep and I lost 1kg LOL. Laugh Out Loud seriously.

Next IPPT will be aiming for GOLD. I know I can. 2.4km 10flat can reach 9.44 de. Chin up one more can le. Shuttle and sit up no need say. Only my freaking SBJ. I have to push harder. Ahh...the immense priviledges of attaining IPPT GOLD...

...It's already going to week 5 le. Really really fast. POP is only 5 more weeks, on 8 April. However, the real test starts now. With Range, and Field camp the following week. Let's focus, Lab. You've always preached this, now it's your time to ask yourself: "How much do you want it?"

TARGET FOR NEXT WEEK

  • AT LEAST MARKSMAN ON WED
  • NO MORE INJURIES
  • CUT MORE WEIGHT
  • RETURN TO TIP TOP CONDITION PHYSICALLY
  • NO RT
  • IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PEERS
  • SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP
  • SBJ TO IMPROVE AND SELF TRAIN DURING OTOT
  • CHIN UPS HIT 11
And hopefully, I attain satisfactory results for 'A's.

I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT.

Uhhh...nothing else to blog...time to end.

QOTD: If you don't mind, It don't matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger