Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to School

Yes, back to the school of Basic Military Training. It's damn rushed today, I basically did two days' activity all in one frigging afternoon. Shopping, eat, grocery, run, blog, song, touch up uniform, pack army stuff, use laptop all from morning till now. I damn shag now and I'm only left around 1 hours plus before book in. Naturally I feel damn grouchy and pissed. Esp just now I kena a fking painful stitch that stopped me from completing my 2.4km run. And I have absolutely no privacy and peace just before booking in. And my damn spaghetti wasn't ready today.

I have nothing more to say, my song is 90% complete but under circumstances I can't record today, so screw that.

Suddenly, I feel that going back to Tekong is kinda reliving. You see, back there you don't have to have a mind of your own, just be like a dog and listen to instructions. Ahh...the priviliedges of being a recruit. No important responsibilites other than keeping yourself from doing unlawful stuff. So carefree...

What? I'm actually anticipating the return to Tekong?

This proves it, I'm really going mad now.

See you soon...

QOTD: When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger