Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Book out days seem so short...

Seriously, this is already the end of the third day of my short break. It's really shuddering to think that I have to book in on tues night 1715 given that fact that I have not really utilised this break wisely. Most of the time wasted on sleep, slack, comp, walking around aimlessly, etc. Maybe this is normal bah. The very least, is that I got to catch a movie, hang out with friends, do up my uniform and even train my fitness (a bit). To sum it up, your "free time" now during civilian life is just like a short 5 min water break given during a whole afternoon's drill training under the scorching sun. It feels my whole world is shrouded by a dark mist that never permanently goes away.

Today was CNY, same old, same old. Gambling, catching up with cousins, eat, smile, stuff like that. Don't really have much to say about it, guys!

So far, from what I've heard from my friends and cousins, the worst in BMT life is yet to come. Guess I just have to go through them like a man.

So tomorrow is a MONDAY. It's the LAST full day I have left before I have to go back to the dreaded tekong...This emo feeling is really starting to overwhelm me. Let's just move on the the post lah. Will try to complete necessary stuff tomorrow.

  • Go beach road sew on name tag
  • Run a long-D (If aches heal), If not run a 2.4km timed.
  • Polish boots
  • Buy new clothes
Oh shit. Just realised I am only entitled to a few hours to complete all these. How? How? How? Let's see...(Conjures up a plan on my mind)

Anyone feels this blog is getting more and more borring? I do. It's becoming one of those "complaint" blogs which is totally not my aim man. Trust me guys, I'll fill this baby up with more interesting stuff in time to come. As long as you're still standing strong, I will not fall.

Mind you, I'm really shagged now. For absolutely no reason. I suspect though, it's the result of the mental and physical fatigue (sadly) gained during BMT. I'm feeling it's full force now, esp the lack of sleep. See, I'm back to the negative stuff again. Wow Lab, all the reasons to be emo and non at all to be positive.

Pardon my language, but I just want to say:

FUCK!

Feels better now.

Even when I was in tuition I've never felt this before.
Even when I was working I've never felt this before.
Even when I was working my ass off slimming down I've never felt this before.
Even when I saw all those freaking lovey dovey couples I've never felt this before.
Even when my close friends left me I've never felt this before.
Even at my lowest, I've never felt this before.

This is a new kind of low.

I admit, I've finally succumbed to the BMTC emo world.

Suddenly, yet so clearly, Mayhem's life eternal lyrics rings in my head-

"What will be left of me when I'm dead?
There was nothing when I live..."


QOTD: As long as one of them is staying strong, I will not fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger