Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Moonlight Thunderbolt

I made it back...

Yes, I was mentally up for it...but still, the week was damn painful. I am still suffering from its effects right now as I type. Seriously not feeling well at all. I feel like shit. I'm in so much P-A-I-N.

Hai. So Basically dis week consisted of EX-Thunderbolt and EX-Moonlight Marshal. I'm still quite blur and don't really recall much from the hellish week. Except for the pain and exhaustion.

During EX-TB, which was a practice or rehearsal for MLM, we had to do all the different MP war time ops in two days. First day was still ok, became quite tired during the night though. The most vivid experience was being pointsman for TCP. Basically I got my ass owned by the dumb stiuation set up by the commanders. Damn funny...

At night it was SANDBAGS time! Had to build the infamous GPMG pit which was made of nothing but sandbags. LOTS and LOTS of sandbags. Since it was still day one, the energy was still there, so I cheonged my ass to kill the MG pit. Fk the "Cyclops" and "Earthgods" srsly. Lucky my buddy was also on "Steroids" mode with me. Basically we did like half of the whole pit ourselves.

The next day, day 2 of EX-TB, worst. It was mainly cos' of the bloody SCORCHING HOT weather. I tell you, the temp was definitely higher than Tekong lor, even if otherwise say so. We had to do up the PW cage which was damn mundane and grinding. This was the part where I started to think of the "Sleddog Mentality". We were just engine parts, working non stop to accomplish the mission. We never knew the "Bigger picture" until everything was done. I felt like a FUCKING bangala piece of shit. Fuck it.

Then the next one and a half days was spent back in camp recuperating for the main event. Argh I feel so sick now...

Ok, *Scratches mosquito bites* Walan eh damn all the mosquito bites la, I got like 50 just on my hands alone damn it! Ok, I tried to be damn slack and sleep or rest whenever I could. But what did you noe? On Thurs we had to load and unload ALL sandbags from TP-4 to LS area. Yes, needless to say, it was damn shack as well. WHERE WAS THE REST?!!!! NONE AT ALL. It's really pathetic, PATHETIC I say. And if I were to start ranting on the situation, I'd most probably get my ass handed to SIB or whatever and land in DB and since I'm a freaking MP, i'll get double whammy, so I will just push the button until here. Am I not being Kvlt and Trve? No, Kvlt/Trve states tt you will be Kvlt and Trve to yourself UNLESS your physical existence is threatened due to external factors as a result of being TOOO Kvlt and Trve. Bleh....

Then, the long awaited day came. It was a friday morning, the day was still pitch black. Well, no surprises if we woke up so damn early. I don't know bout' others, but I was not 100% for MLM. Maybe only 80%. Literally had to garner all the motivation and think of my blog post to psych myself up. Tonner-ed to LS area and then hell began. The real mission started.

Our Brigade-section had to follow the TCP-PW-BCP schedule, which I found out in the end was THE WORST schedule. Although we had the best land. But so what? T.T

First, TCP. It was Farrrrking slack man. Why did I had to come on Day 1? Was pointsman again, and first we had to set up the TCP. Along the way, saw a whole company of sispec trainees having their outfield training. After seeing all the different weapons they had to carry together with the SAR-21, esp MATADOR, I really respect them man. As my situated area was right smack near the upslope they had to climb to get to their resting area, I witnessed the trainess slug and push their way up the slope. Tell you, I felt pain for them seeing them have to push so much just to get up the slope. Many fell halfway. I was not a pretty sight. In the end they all made it though. I can't imagine myself doing what they do. Respect man...

Where was I? Oh TCP. Hmm, simply it was slack until I had time to think of new songs, seriously! You just sit there for hours to wait for the convoy to come. Slack lor. Then when the convoy finally came, some dumb crap by the SGT made it so tt I did not have to do much except call my IC to handle the crap situation. "TCP is basically like customer service" is what I learnt from him. After it was handled, the SGT came up with another crap, then we had to do the sniper drill. While we were having lunch! Fk man... Other than that, TCP was a good experience. And the only good one in EX-MLM or EX-TB.

Next, oh ya. We Tonner-ed back to AA, and arrived at around 1330. And you know what time we set off for the next mission? 1800. YES. 1800 freaking hours. Why? COS OTHER PW AND BCP SECTIONS JUST CAME BACK ARD 1700!!! THAT WAS HOW SLACK TCP WAS COMPARED THE PPL DOING OTHER OPS. What an epic waste of time. Didn't sleep during that break either as the area was damn dirty and just fked up la! I'm so damn sick now cos' of the FKED ENVIRONMENT.

When we started PW ops, the sky was already dimming. So in the end, we had to rush here and there to try to finish the cage before the sky turned dark. It was shack man, carrying concertina wires and iron pickets around was no joke. Lucky we managed to finish ard 90% of it quickly, cos' we can't see the wires at night and tt would be a very dangerous situation. After the cage was set up, we had to start the collection of PWs. My role was sentry (HENG ar!), so I just sat outside the command post Zhuo Bo and see show. Damn funny the whole handling of the PWs. The stupid fked up PWs were damn rowdy and hellraising, and gave the SCTs so much problems. LOL. Props to some of them for being professional not not breaking down to all the crap from the PWs.

PWs ops lasted throughout midnight, all the way to ard 0300hrs. During this time, everyone was dead tired. And we tasted the bitter pill when we had to set off at 0400hrs, just an hour after coming back. Tt's why I said the schedule was fked!!

Then we came to the most xiong ops of EX-MLM. BCP. Which equals MG pit. WHICH MEANS SANDBAGS ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH. I'VE ALSO DEVELOPED A PHOBIA OF SANDBAGS AFTER MLM!!!!!! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BEFORE ME, AND JUST LIKE THE FUTURE MP TRAINEES!!! LUCKY MY MLM IS OVER BITCH!!!! NO MORE FAAAAARRRKKKING SANDBAGS HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Sandbags. Already 24hrs without sleep and we had to start building the MG pit. I am lost for words. I can't describe it. 3 ppl including my buddy dropped out. I almost wanted to fall out, but lucky the officers were there to provide some motivation. Fk one of the SCTs, I will not say who. If you carry on like this, everyone will HATE you. It was all blur to me during tt period of time. We finished the pit at ard 0645. Dead tired...damn vulnerable. But Finally the Sun has come out. Finally the LIGHT was at the end of the tunnel. Literally. I could not fall out now, I told myself. Press on...bite the pain...

Then as usual, after the BCP was set up, mission started. This was extremely shack also, unlike the previous two ops were we were rarely contacted, this one was wayyyyyy different. We were CONTACTED countless times, and worst, had to follow correct fire movement to the freaking advanced contact tactics they threw to us. Flanking, Sabotaging, Suicide Bombers, you name it, we did it. Oh my god...

......Then...it was all over. I never knew that moment would come. All three mission finally ended. But I wasn't happy or what. More like relieved. All emotions had been knocked out of me. I was just there, resting. The grueling missions had even killed my desire to SLEEP temporarily, and I was actually feeling awake and recharged after breakfast.

Then the final moment, where we had to declare no ammutions with us. I was FREAKING HENG! I assumed all RAIs had been cleared frm my ammo pouch already, since I checked earlier. But decided to give it a final check and WAD THE HELL, when I looked closer there was a single RAI stuck on the corner of the pouch, which I hadn't managed to shake off eariler. DAMN! And it was seconds away from inspection! Thank you, my lucky stars. Phew...

So this was it. The week had FINALLY PASSED. AND I HAD PASSED EX-TB AND EX-MLM. IF NOTHING GOES WRONG, I CAN SAY I'VE PASSED MY MP BASIC COURSE.

Not gonna include the post-MLM part. Just gonna remind me of MORE SANDBAGS. ARGH HATE SANDBAGSSSSSS..

FUCK MAN MOONLIGHT MARSHAL IS OVER OVER OVER!!! NO MORE OUTFIELD FOR THE REST OF THE 2 YEARS HAHA TAKE THAT BITCH! NOW, I AM GONNA FINISH THE COURSE, ENJOYING LIFE. MOVIES, NIGHTS OUT, LECTURES, AIRCON ROOM, SNACKS, COOKHOUSE, POOL TABLE, LAPTOP, PLUS PLUS PLUS HERE I COME. WHY? COS' EX-MLM IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

POP LOR!

Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I just finished listening to Jay Chou's new album and I must say it's damn solid. Not going to compare with anything this time. But he has done it again. Produce classics and super melodic tunes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Short run, things are looking good. But as they say, you may be done with the past, but the past is not done with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger