Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Post-MLM Party!

Even if I'm sick as hell, I'm still gonna party after MLM just because it was so fked up!


Shiok la...all the food I love.

Let me enjoy my small moment of civilization and peace!

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly with what some of my sectionmates say. It's things like outfield tt make you treasure what you have in your civilian life. They become so much more significant because of the life you suffer in outfield. In the civilian world, I can do whatever I want, see whatever I want to see. Think of it this way, if you party everyday, it would become boring and meaningless. So should we thank the Army?

Listening to Jay Chou and watching youtube while munching on all the junk food...yea...relaxing. Just taking a much needed break from outfield.

A preview for next week. LECTURES, LOTS OF LECTURES. AND TEST! OMG, we have a Military Law Test next Friday hahaha...Back to MUGGING OH NO>!! Looking forward to Post-MLM dialogue, Midterm CO dialogue and Course Cohesion!!! Yea...life after MLM = Ultimate Shiok!

I am looking forward to the coming week in camp. And this doesn't come often. Haha. Oh, and I believe there would be a NO this week, possibly Tue or Thurs. Wanna bet?

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger