Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rage Eating

Today is just one of the days I have to rage eat.

I can't stand the ridiculous news just unveiled.

Next farking month and I hate to swear on my blog but NEXT FARKING MONTH I get abused.

What farking lao jiao, when I get abused like a dog and kena OPEN HOUSE??! Then I get 2 weekends when my batch only get 1?? Then somemore last minute bomb put me in THUR PARADE when I have eprep and screw my plans for Wed?? Even my batch is pissed off at this ridiculous management. And put me as SENTRY somemore WHAT THE FARK??! I NEVER do sentry, the xin jiao job! And worst of all the EHR password system is so cock up I think I lost my password AGAIN. There goes my MONEY AGAIN FARK! Utter fail la, utter fail.

Then I couldn't handle these crap all of a sudden dropping on me like bird shit, so I went to RAGE EAT. Now I feel slightly better but still, I think this unfairness against us is TOO DAMN MUCH.

I have to cancel tml's run and trip to novena cos' of a travesty. Which shouldn't even happen.

E-PREP for god's sake, OVERWRITTEN by a mere parade. JOKE, la JOKE!!

Then put me duty on 1 August somemore! When I already have duty on 31 July. So when the week was already quite hectic (wed off, thur eprep, fri duty sat off sun duty) becomes HELL just like that (wed REHEARSAL, thur PARADE, fri DUTY, sat off, sun duty, mon DUTY)...TELL ME HOW NOT TO BE VERY VERY PISSED OFFi?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiny Snivy Hunt Update.

Ok, right now I've done 400 eggs exactly. That's quite a fair bit of improvement considering I just started 2 days ago. Avg on 130 eggs per day which is not bad but could be better...But I'm just too lazy. It's really boring man. But at least hatching Snivy eggs are much faster than Deino eggs. Will start to cheong more eggs after this. I think I'll give myself until Sunday to end this hunt (?). My feeling is that I'll hatch a shiny one by this sunday but well given than I'm so dai sai it wouldn't happen. PLEASE...SHINE FOR ME SNIVY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger