Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monotonous June

You can see how busy I am.

Right now the schedule is ridiculous! 4 days stay in 1 day break has become the norm. STAY IN. Because of SAF day and duties oh my god. Life has become so robotic and predictable. I feel so damn stupid now. Right now, I really feel the burn of 2 years serving NS. All I'm doing is rotting away, that's the truth. No lessons, no school, no social life, NOTHING. Just 'MPIA', SAF DAY, Standing Istana duty, EAT, SLEEP, watch videos. I feel worse than a caveman. The world is evolving, while we are retarding. Say you love it.

But on the positive side, it's already 2/3 of the month and after SAF day this bleak period is gonna end. Then at least we can be back to normal and put the emphasis on MY stuff, like running, preparing for uni, wisdom tooth, etc. MY life.

Anyway, right now just focus on being professional and play my part in SAF day. That's all folks.

QOTD: Evolution has passed you by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger