Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Violent Game

Soccer is known as the beautiful game. Only if you are playing in Brazil. When you play soccer in somewhere like the cage @ kallang with army guys, well, it turns out to be violent. Real violent. And I found on the painful way, 15 minutes into the game today when Mr Melvin rammed his flying shin (?) against my foot. Resulting in a bump on my foot right now which is damn irritating and painful of course. But the big picture is...

Damn...

My road back to running is stopped in its tracks again. I probably can't run for the next few days. I don't even know if I can walk properly tomorrow when I wake up! Worst of all I have duty tomorrow and Monday and if i can't march, I'm screwed. It is just a bump but these tend to last for days. Well, I had prayed not to get injured but I had chosen to play, and I knew the risks, and this is what I got.

It's finally June, and we are nearer and nearer to my ORD...This month is gonna be tough because of SAF day training, but it's passing ridiculously quickly =D. I love the speed. I'm looking forward to SAF day on 1 July...will be a good show. Then after that YEA ORD mood.

The races are coming soon also. I hope after SAF day I will fully go back to training again. It's gonna be so awesome, especially after NDP. Gonna finally utilize my privileges in SAF, ie wisdom tooth extraction MC, spam my countless off, use my untouched 13 days leave etc. I can't wait, I can't wait until July!

But now, it's still gonna be rough, but in time we will make it.

QOTD: laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone

-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger