Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pain Pain PAIN!

What the hell is going on?!

Just...what the hell?!

Supposedly my left foot healed miraculously after two days, but suddenly when I woke up yesterday morning my RIGHT foot started to hurt like hell! It was a sharp kind of pain, quite persistent. I did not know how the hell it got injured?! Did I bang onto something during my sleep? Or someone ankle lock me?? Or maybe even some spirit purposely wanna play prank on me? My bunk sucks! I already got bad experiences in the damn bunk!

Then I went to stand Istana duty anyway. Two shift! Needless to say it worsen the pain x1000 and by the time I returned to camp the pain was so intolerable I couldn't walk! I was in a very low point yesterday. But worst of all I did not know what caused the pain!

So I skipped rehearsal today and went to see MO. The pain became considerably better today, and the MO said my tendon was sore. Oh tendon, that's a new one. I thought it was my muscle. Anyway I got excused L/L and some pills. But right now, the pain is almost totally gone so I'm damn relieved.

But damn, am I cursed or what? First ITBs. After I found a way to suppress it my left foot kena flying shin. After it healed my right foot kena unknown tendon pain. Now I have minor cough. What is happening to me? I'm living in a world of hurt!

Oh how much I yearn for a 100% injury free body now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger