Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The freaking A-bomb.

Wow yesterday was such a tough day. I was dropped the A-bomb and had to do EXTRA work and eat into my book out time, WAT THE HELL RAGE LEH!! It's so taxing that I immediately slept when I reached home this afternoon.

Anyway, I'm gonna focus on my running now. 10K, WCP, tomorrow morning - do it.

Also I have to get the pattstrap somehow, I don't know where it's sold but I might head to velocity to check. Also it's time to save up for a pair of Newtons. I'm gonna totally revamp my running technique, so I need fresh new gear to go along.

Rage leh.

Another another A-bomb -- MPIA for Shangri la dialogue on Saturday. I'm sad.

I'm just a sad song, with nothing to say...

So I only have tml whole day to rest. NOT ENOUGH.

Sat MPIA..Sunday duty...Tue rehearsal...

Like

a

D

O

G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger