Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Because I'm serving my country...

Day 2 of Ops LabMONSTER. Did not take any whey today, cos' the tub was in camp and timing was very inconvenient. But I did eat quite a lot I think, from the feast during the cabinet swearing in at Istana.

Sucks to book in on a Saturday afternoon. Especially when you go out and see people, people my age dressing nicely and going out to have fun. Instead, I am carrying my uniform and heading to camp. Why? Cos' I have to do MPIA for the cabinet swearing in today. Have to serve my country.

Today's MPIA experience was quite positive. Initially I feared that there'll be screw ups esp with new guys doing, but they did ok. I'm just glad me myself did not screw up and I'm quietly proud of the fact that I have gotten over the nervousness when I first started doing MPIA. Cos' I'm a lao jiao son...

Anyway maybe I should've taken the whey. But one day doesn't hurt. I've brought the whole tub back home; I think I can prepare easier that way.

Tomorrow we will definitely resume training and whey intake. I'm thinking of a 10K run. But fk I need to make a trip down to expo for e race pack collection early in the morning. What a chore. But at least I've sold the slot.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day. Good or bad, up to me. Have to wake up early...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger