Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Recovery

It is sad, but I just discovered an effective ITB stretch an hour ago. This is after months of suffering and going through useless rehab. I think the physio don't really think my condition is serious. He is just massaging and doing 'uv scanning' which I think is useless. And the stretch he taught was pretty useless, to be honest. Hell, in the first place he didn't even tell me my diagnosis. When I told him I suspected ITBS he acknowledged but didn't confirm it. I think that's quite unprofessional and I feel that he thinks that I may be 'chao keng' or that my problem was minor.

Going to public hospitals or physiotherapy for running injuries is useless. The only way is to find private clinics, certified orthopedics etc.

So tomorrow is hopefully my last physio session before I can stop going since it's useless anyway. I'd much rather bank on doing my own stretches learnt from youtube than waste time and $ on people who don't care. Well, that's life.

So it's what, day 5 of Ops LabMONSTER. I ain't gonna post anymore stuff, I'm going to lift some weights and drink some whey now.

Tomorrow hopefully I get in a 10K run in the morning before going to NUH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger