Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rehab

I should be back to joining races soon if my ITB has really healed. The rehab seems to be working, but I haven't really run at a competitive level yet so I can't accurately gauge if I'm 100%. It's better to progress slowly though. Anyway the aim is to make it for AHM and Stan Chart...

Wtf is happening to the platoon nowadays...why so much pressure and unnecessary conflicts.. I guess with SAF Day and NDP coming, and two unhappy specs, the pressure is building up on everyone. The honeymoon days are indeed over. The worst thing is that I fear this guy may become somebody I hate...he is being a damn nuisance to the platoon..

Speaking of which I have to book in tonight for duty, then Sun to Tue consecutive...Ah can you feel the heat. (Literally I can)

Saving up for the targeted $5000 balance when I ORD is going well, with just short of $4K now (including gov $700). At this rate I might even reach $6K! I have become quite fond of saving up since my SOL days; watching my bank balance grow month after month is quite shiok. Best thing is that even though I have the extra $700, I don't have the mentality to want to splurge on stuff. In fact, it has made me want to save up even more.

Haix whatever time to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger