Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, May 20, 2011

The First Day

Ok blog I have started taking the whey powder today. Total of 3 scoops mix with water. Taste like crap. It was too sweet and medicine like...

Somehow I don't think I'll see any difference after one month but I'll just have to wait and see. At least I have not waste time and started already. So Day 1 is over.

I have tried to lift weights but Detail 3 totally screwed up my schedule, so I just did a substandard session. Better than nothing, right?

The thought of having to drink this crap for next month and possibly further is sickening, but if it yields results then I'm ok with it.

Of course, I may turn fat but that's just the risk. Anyway it's not like I'm not lifting weights so I think I'll get my desired outcome.

We will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger