Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What Once Was.

Today marks the 5th day of "Ops LabMONSTER". Training is going on slowly as I have duties the past few days. I've tried to squeeze in some time to lift weights but I guess if I really want REAL results then I better start finding time to hit the gym.

Fking hell my internet connection got cancelled and now I'm just surviving on portable modem which is pathetic. Oh man...

Hopefully we can get some runs and gym sessions by the end of the week since I'm quite free already, expect Friday duty.

I don't know if my ITBS has completely healed, I don't think so. But I'm not going to be controlled by it anymore. The next run is going to be 10K and if it hurts so fking be it cos' I'm going to run until my leg breaks. I'm sick of this hibernating lifestyle.

I'm entering a world of hurt.

No, I'm already in a world of hurt man.

It ain't ending anytime soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger