Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ops LabMONSTER

There are many times I blogged that I'm going to start bulking up, but every time I try, there are no results. Not that I didn't try, but it's impossible if I don't take supplement.

So this time, I am fed up enough to just give it a go. I've gotten half a tube of whey isolate and I'm gonna start using. And if results don't show after one month of this training and eating, then I am really a failure in bodybuilding.

Show I take pics? Hm, it would be the most effective way, but I am kind of sick of taking pics. Unless there's really changes.

Hopefully after this period my chin up will increase and of course the ultimate aim is to become bigger.

I think I will start with 30 days for the transformation. One month is damn short for significant changes but if I train hard and take the whey consistently, there should at least be visible changes.

Well enough of the talk, time for some work.

Will update whenever possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger