Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Peaceful Times...

It is indeed peaceful times for me. Yes the past few months have been extremely hectic, but at least I am not signing extra or doing SOL. Those days were draining. I've said before, the honeymoon days are over. It was over since March or Apr. I knew it was over when I could no longer chain offs. Either cos' of parades, lack of manpower, functions, events, duties, platoon meetings, induction, rehearsals, AHM training etc etc. And now the Istana is going through a complete overhaul with the new system, and the specs being doubly anal with us, life's can only get tougher, I forsee. I am ok with this, as long as they don't bother me too much, they don't mark me, they don't arrow me. Tough schedule -- okay, but I am sick of punishments and redundant meetings and discipline talks etc.

Going to see my physio in a bit. Didn't manage to get a run as I woke up late. Guess it must have been the NDP rehearsal and weights -- they took a toll on my body. Quite negative right now about my leg, but I can't skip the session so we will just go and see what he has to say.

I am definitely looking forward to a double free weekend. The first in don't know how many weeks. Ain't no way some bitch gonna call me for last minute activation/change duty, N-O NO! Because of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL, sundown weekend and I NEED a break. Hopefully Monday I can clear off but 90% no cos' they are being anal on status personnel. Say u love it..

Anyway after physio might be heading straight to camp for platoon meeting (again). Then have to stay in for second last duty of the month...I'm sad. But the weekend is coming..!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger