Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Proj LabMONSTER Day 10

Finally 10 days has passed since I started this 'challenge'. Did my physique change? Not really. Maybe a tiny bit, nothing significant. But the important thing is to continue doing it. That's why the title is not Proj LabMONSTER=THE END. Everyday's gonna be Proj LabMONSTER for the foreseeable future now.

Quite laid back today, didn't really exercise at all (save for a few pushups/pull ups). Omg my no. of pull ups now is so pathetic it's really demoralizing.

Scrambled for frozen chicken breasts today, and i guess I'm lucky. At first I went to check online to see if there are any wholesale shops selling cheap poultry. Stumbled across this MMMM! and I figured it was the shop at WCP which I've went to before. So I checked their web and they actually sold frozen chicken breasts @ only $12.50 for 2kg, which is way cheaper than ALL supermarkets in SG. But to order online you need minimum $100 purchase and that it just too much. My first reaction is I need some bro which is enthu enough to cheong with me so that we can bulk buy together, but is there anybody..? Because chicken breast is compulsory for bodybuilding; it's like the Christians need the bible, I'm sure everyone knows that?

Anyway I thought they'd have it at their shop though so I made trip down. However gut feeling told me they won't have it there cos' I believe I did check it out last time I went. Not to much surprise there really wasn't. So went to cold storage, but it was the same old 800g @ $9.30 fresh chicken breast. Decided to take a chance and headed to clementi fairprice instead. And LUCKILY the fairprice there had the precious breasts in stock. (it's a 50/50 thing, I assure) @ $7.90 for 1kg is relatively cheap (remember for chicken breast the $1/100g rule) and I was out of alternatives anyway. So just hooted 2 packs together with some KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (after watching Ronnie Coleman). Saw a gem; eyeround steak @ $1.69/100g (promotion) and wanted to impulse buy but decided against it since my schedule for next week (LAST WEEK TO ORD) is pretty crap. But since the offer lasts till' 30/11 I might just rush down again on Wed to get myself some, thank you very much.

Well, the KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce was pretty darn good I must say. Makes my tasteless unsalted chicken breast taste like restaurant standard stuff(exaggerating much?).

Not gonna post diet blah blah all those, just total numbers from now on.

Total
kcal=1655 (WAH LAME PROBABLY MISCAL!!)
protein=185.4g (probably more)
carbs=149.92g
fats=56g (probably more)

Oh my god...I didn't control my fat intake today..

A revelation to me=chicken rice has 44g fats WHAT DA HELL?!  And the past few days I was eating one meal of chicken rice per day? Wow. There might be more miscal than I think.

But the protein part I've been quite picky so I'm pretty sure my protein numbers are good. Most of the time I'll underestimate, to be safe.

Alright, end of day 10, learn alot of things, feel like back to ST65, not much changes to body, but

It's the start..hopefully more people will join me.

COURAGE WOLF:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger