Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Proj LabMONSTER day 6!

It's that time to blog again..! I admit, blogging definitely helps me focus on my objective and makes me feel I've progressed (somewhat).

So it's day 6! (hands kinda trembling and uncoordinated due to bicep work minutes ago..)

Ok, first and foremost my diet is pretty good today. And I hit 180+g protein which is fabulous.

Managed to eat 6-7 meals today(portions) of high protein, low fat.

I guess I didn't have to worry about not being able to finish the chicken breast I bought yesterday; I already chomped down 400/800g (two breasts). And I've come to the realisation that in Singapore being a bodybuilder is a tough road. Namely because of our pathetic gyms and the limitations of our supermarkets. In a ideal world for bodybuilders, MEAT should be fresh, cheap and easily available. If not, they need to be able to bulk purchase frozen meat like chicken breasts and beef cuts. But for me, that is totally out of the question. In fact, I feel so pathetic when I have to stress over the price of beef cuts, or where can I get them in bulk. Maybe it's because I'm not financially capable to support my goals. But something like $2/100g for eye of round steak is just too expensive for me. This is a problem that shouldn't even exist. Is meat so expensive in places like Britain or US also?

Another thing is our gyms. Maybe the culture is not there yet. But public gyms in Singapore is way too small and the machines are so limited, it's a joke. Go have a look at US gyms and compare. And it's not like people don't workout in Singapore. Even on a weekday morning the public gyms are almost always full. In my last trip to Jurong West gym I had to WAIT god knows how long for the bench press, because there was ONLY ONE IN THE GYM! That is just sad. Go have a look around most clubfitt gyms in Singapore, they only have ONE of each machine. That's just sad. I bet in US the folks there can just go anytime of the day, and have no problems with limited number of machines. Haix, what's the use of complaining.

Also today, after half a year I guess, I went to do pull ups. Yea. And I could only do...not even gonna say cos' it's too embarrassing.

But keep improving, I will.

Alright let's post today's diet first.
breakfast-chicken breast (panfried) 250g=35g
                yakult x1=1.4g
lunch-chicken breast (panfried) 150g=30g
pre/post workout-30g whey+skimmed milk 250g=34.8g
snack-180g canned tuna chunks=24g
dinner-yong tau foo (again=.=)
           3x eggs=18g
           1x small tau kwa=8g
           1x fish slice=3g
           bee hoon=4g
pre/post workout-30g whey=25g
--------------------------------------------------------------
Total protein intake=183.2g

I don't care if I overtake, I just wanna gain muscle fast.

Hmm, I think I will hit the gym again tomorrow to work on chest/arms/lats/back and do CARDIO (not running but some other machine i can find).

Ok, see ya.

COURAGE WOLF:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger