Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, November 12, 2010

The good ol' days of "ST65" are back?

Just finished a workout. Well, I have kind of forgotten about yesterday's bad patch. Sort of. Thought it would be good to add in an impromptu workout today since I did not complete yesterday. So I went out at 4:30pm, and managed to complete a 8K mile repeats plus 2K run. I'm glad to say after that refreshing workout, I have rebuilt my confidence and strengthen my tenacity as a runner. That said, I have already rescheduled a date for the 33K. This time I should learn from my past mistakes and finally do it, before it's too late. 

Ah yes, I have put my self cook plans into action. Went to get all the groceries after receiving my pay to stock up for the next 3 three weeks. Yup, I am going back to self cooking in preparation for the marathon. That is how important I view the marathon. Total, uncompromising commitment and preparation. Cut down the junk food, cut down the oily foods, the overload of useless carbs and 'empty' calories. Back to the protein dominant diet. Back to the "ST65" diet. The epic days where I struggled and starved and learnt  every thing about nutrition are back! I will never forget the process of how I cut 22kg through mainly self cooking and I am so excited to experience it again. The chicken breast...the tofu...the eggs...the veggies (YUCK)...the fruits...AH, HEAVEN. 

Alright, finally did the Flag Breaker for 72 man! Quite nervous, and some shite happened, AND I looked so idiotic being a first timer and all...but undeniably relived. That it didn't drop the Singapore Flag. And I didn't SIGN SEVEN extra or WORST. PHEW. Looking back it is true being Flag Breaker is quite simple in terms of the sequence of events BUT it is extremely high risk and low gain. You get to see the guard-of-honour in full view and have the VIPs are literally inches from you, though. 

Time for some Valkyria Chronicies 2 and back to Istana tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger