Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Let's get this over with!

Uh, through the pain, relentless workouts, but that's the only way Lab works, and the only way I know how. 

I'm feelin' kinda jittery and hyper after the speed training. Woo~! 

Yes what they say is true, those people who run Marathons and Ultras are in one way or another screwed up in the mind. I guess I'm on the right track then...=DD

Alright, since I like breaking records so much, let's break another record! Nope, not in running this time. From tomorrow till' Sunday, I will be mounting consecutively, FOUR days in a row -- New Personal Record AHA! 

Yea you've every reason to think that I've really gone mad now. =DD

Crap aside, these four days especially the Sunday will be CRUCIAL in determining my Marathon performance now why do I say that? It's because my final LSD (33K) will be attempted next Monday, 22/11 morning. So if I treat this seriously I must do my part to make sure I rest enough, I eat enough and I do not injure myself out of nothing so that I'm 100% on Monday. 

By the way, on the Sundown Marathon. I am pretty sure I wanna join both 42K and 100K. Now you may think I'm crazy, but like I said, those who do all these long-distance running stuff must be somewhat screwed up in the mind. =DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger