Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, November 29, 2010

When Everything Goes Wrong

This night Murphy's law rang loud in my head; "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". 

Seems like so much bad things are happening in my community nowadays.

On the national level, Singapore seems to be struck by a series of unfortunate and certainly, unnecessary events. Look, first the resurgence of gang related incidents. I may not have blogged about it but trust me, I am FURIOUS if anything, about what is going on. Senseless maniacs going around hacking people? What right do they have to do that? The false sense that the whole world belong to them? They can do anything they want? I won't place too much emotions onto this matter, but I sure know I would at least bring a few of them down with me if I happen to be attacked. 

I can't recall more prominent events but I know right now the society is just topsy turvy. 

Then much recently the North-South Korea tensions. God, how dumb can it get. You know the worst is this small matter link to the great powers and things escalate to a larger scale. Then sooner than you know Singapore gets involved in way or another...and SAF starts to activate all NSF and regulars. Hardly plausible, yes, but better prepared than not. 

So I got very, very paranoid just now. Read on HWZ reports of "fart-like and chemical" smells around parts of Singapore such as Seng Kang and AMK. Apparently started by a loud bang or explosion of some sort. Some even declared feeling sick, having irritated eyes and other conditions. Wow, I was scared pissed, because I thought at the back of my mind we were victims of an Island-wide Chemical attack. Checked CNA and they reported NEA acknowledged the smells but were still investigating what caused it. Hope it's nothing serious...

BUT SEEMS SO MUCH NEGATIVE EVENTS ARE HAPPENING NOW COMPARED TO FIVE YEARS AGO. DARK TIMES, DARK TIMES. THE END IS LOOMING...

Then on a personal side, I was hoping not to get injured before my Marathon. Two days of soccer nearly threatened my condition. I played barefoot on Saturday and due to too long without playing barefoot, I almost got blisters. And my legs ached like hell. And luckily soccer @ The Cage today (Istana cohesion) didn't injured me. Well, I have to say, it was damn fun and substituted as my HIIT! It was a better workout than a normal HIIT! But much to my dismay, my precious legs were threatened again when I went for dinner. As I was picking the inner cans of milk from the upper shelf, one of the cans accidentally dropped and crashed onto my big toe! A freaking 250ml metal can dropped from 2 metres and rammed onto my big toe! Like F-iretr-uck! why the hell am I so unlucky!!! Are the gods trying to purposely injure me so that I cannot make it for Sunday..?! ***AHHH RAGE****

But hey...let's just look forward to the good times coming ahead. Specifically from 2 Dec to 8 Dec. Nobody is going to touch me on those days, nobody. Tomorrow is simple, but may ruin my day. COG rehearsal, and whether my WO catches me. If yes, repercussions may be serious. If no, I am damn lucky and I can holiday mood liao. 

Wednesday another dangerous day, with CPFA and afternoon standing parade, where my WO may catch me again. 

LOL @ the horoscope today which is damn accurate for once: "Blah blah....Professionally, Tuesday and Wesnesday could be your toughest days."

I can't predict the future, so we shall see if I'm lucky or not. 

But come Thursday, I AM FREE BABY. Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun (SCSM)-Mon-Tue-Wed alright!!! SEVEN days of freedom plus SIAM COG, PARADE, SM PARADE.

I

CANNOT

WAIT.

*While I am editing my knee rammed against the table ARGH!!!* CAN I MAKE IT TO SUNDAY IN ONE PIECE?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger