Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Positive, positive stuff.

FINALLY


I COMPLETED 33 KILOMETRES.

Just so much emotions right now...

I finally did it...I FINALLY BROKE THE 30K barrier AND I smashed the 'WALL'!

This is the BEST run I have ever done.

When I stopped halfway during my last attempt, a number of reasons attributed to it.

Now, the same goes, there's many reasons why I could do it today.

It was adequate rest. Sufficient preparation. Focused mindset. Hunger. All these must be present in order to complete a marathon.

Right now, I have all the confidence that I can finish it. 

A lot of positives from this run.

-> NO CRAMPS ANYWHERE. NONE. YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE CRAMP UP OR PULL THEIR MUSCLE AFTER SOMETIME? NONE FOR ME. FREAKING SOLID LEG MUSCLES. 

->I RAN AT BLOODY 90% OF MY RACE PACE. HOW I DID IT I DON'T KNOW. I COMPLETED WITHIN 4:30, BUT MINUS 1H OF REST TIME IT WAS 3:30. 3:30 FOR 33K, MEANING IF I RAN FOR 42K I WOULD HAVE FINISHED AT 4:27. NOW IF I PUSH TOWARDS 4:00 ON THAT DAY, I MAY ACTUALLY DO IT...

->NO BLISTER, NO NIPPLE ABRASION, NO BROKEN TOENAILS, MY ADIDAS SUPERNOVA CUSHION 7 IS STILL SO PERFECT, MY 2XU STILL SO PERFECT. 

->BUT. BUT. BUT. I KENA FREAKING RASHES AT MY 'YOU KNOW WHERE' AND WHEN I BATHED IT WAS PAINFUL LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS LIKE SOMEONE TOO A NEEDLE AND POKE POKE POKE THERE HOLY SHIT I ALMOST FAINTED FROM THE PAIN. 

->I could genuinely carry on the run; meaning at 33K I wasn't even dying or what. At 30K I could even run at 10K RACE PACE how's that biatch!

This is awesome. 

Nothing more I want to say, but two weeks left to the Marathon. 

Oh yea, crazy as it sounds, but I registered for the 100K sundown. But that will be for another day. 

Time to collect my race pack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger