Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting used to life.

*Bam* and it's going to Thursday already..! Two duties done..! 

I finally managed to get myself not to go home before duties...and truth be told, it's not so bad after all. Maybe I've gotten used to the people in my platoon. Just have to follow their pattern and things will go well. 

No mood no mood no mood no mood.

I don't want to post anymore. Why? I JUST LOST MY PHONE IN THE BUS. HOW'S THAT. 

LOST MY BLOODY PHONE.

BLARGHHHH..!

How am I gonna survive now. 

Wanted to post about my need to lost some extra pounds..wanted to post about my tempo run today...my strategy for the marathon...the new races...even that one time I saw MM LKY in person having a stroll...Oh every thing I spoilt by this! One of the very important valuables that is my PHONE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger