Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The 2/3 Marathon

I - AM - DYING - NOW. lol. 

Finally, the month of Oct ends and I have just closed Oct's log book with a 28K LSD. *ARGH*. My brain is totally melted now. My legs can't even move. My shoulders feel like they've been pierced. I can't even think straight now. Oh, did I mention the rashes? 

I look like a zombie now.

You would think that I'd be so excited that I've finally done so long but I did say I was aiming 30K today... When I checked back, realised we took a HELL OF A SHORTCUT, around 2K, from Dawson to QW. Sheesh. I wonder if that's good or bad. I mean, I want to do 30K, but now I already feel so burnt out, I wonder if I would have given up had I taken the longer route instead. But anyway, good accomplishment. 

It's been a long journey...I remember when I shuddered at the thought of doing 3K. THREE Kilometres! How things have changed. And I've slowly progressed, from 3 (Home) to 6 (resevoir) to 8 (home-WCP) to 10 (henderson waves) to 12 (lakeside) to 15 (GESS) to 21 (west side) to 24 (west side) to now, 28 (GESS). Damn, I wish I could've killed the 30K barrier today though, but I believe if I were to do 2K more just now, I could have done it. So that doesn't bother me that much. 

Now, I need ALOT OF FLUID, DINNER, AND MORE FLUID!!!. 

Next week's gonna be busy! 

Guess what? One month to Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2010!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger