Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Last Minute Preparation...!

We are just one night away from the KL trip! Will be taking off tomorrow midnight by train...

I am so relieved that every single shit leading up to this well deserved break has been settled. I mean, I thought I would be able to cruise through the month and the KL trip would be like icing on the cake, but no. This few weeks before the trip has been kinda sucky, but it makes me value it even more. Let's see, from the endless parades and rehearsals to getting minus days offs to almost being unable to collect passport and race pack to having to find replacement for COG to all the hard runs I've had to squeeze in, I have finally reached this day. Hopefully we clear the last hurdle which is the race part, as there is a chance we can't run. The guy collecting our race pack is still uncontactable. Heck, I guess even if we can't run, I will just go there and have fun. 

Yea, it would have been damn sweet if my off hadn't been deducted. I would have taken half day today, full day tml, go for my leave, and then clear another full day on Tuesday. That would mean an epic 5.5 days of enjoyment...

But I can't change this as what's done is already done. It could have been worst; I could have been recalled back to do COG this Sunday had I not find a replacement. 

Now...I haven't packed my stuff! Seriously, I am so occupied with camp stuff that I've totally no time to make a list of what to bring! I guess we need to include all the necessities like clothing, toiletries, running gear and maybe some entertainment to go by. I shall go pack in a few moments.

Yea...there are other things which I need to settle, but right now I am just putting everything aside and gearing up for this weekend. I can say, if we run this Sunday, I will definitely go fast as I've almost completely healed from my muscle aches. The 2XU works like a charm! 

Ah...please let us run this Sunday...I am so looking forward to wearing my full set....my NBx XStatic Singlet...my precious 2XU compression tights...my reliable Mizuno Wave Nexus 3...and not to forget my 'SOU Shades'....!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger