Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, October 22, 2010

Slow Today, Slower Tomorrow?

It's damn tiring to rush back home and have to book in again. But this was the decision I've made. Even though it's something most people don't do. But there's no batch mates to accompany me so it will be too stressful to stay in camp. 

Finally, Day 2 out of 3 is over.. 

I am knocked out of emotions...just too tired. And the damn haze...today I felt the difficulty in breathing. It was torturous. Yet our lovely PS still insists we stand. 

Luckily it has mellowed down to 81 as of now, and hopefully it will go below 50 by Sunday morning. Then we can cheong without any fear. 

Was pushed to do D1 again. No choice, I'm the newbie, so whatever I say doesn't hold. Time passed very slowly today, it was too awkward. Just relieved it's over. BUT. Tomorrow might be worst, since I'll be the sole LCP there, with all the LJs. Lan Jiao LA!...!!!. If I am pushed to do D1 again, I will not keep quiet liao. But worst come to worst, at least it's Plaza Sing tomorrow, and I've yet to buy food there on an Istana Duty...

So damn sticky and dirty due to the haze. Must bath now before I go back to camp. 

THE FIRST MOUNTAIN IS DOWN

THE SECOND MOUNTAIN IS DOWN

THE THIRD MOUNTAIN IS.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger