Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Half of it is over...

Alright, come on! 

One more day to Friday aka FREE OFF day!

After confirmation that the MPEU cohesion is on Nov instead of this friday, I can finally plan my schedule for Friday..!

Just one more day of boredom+sian+mundane+sadness+4h standing+6.5h rest and buy food++++...just have to go thru' tomorrow. 

If nothing goes wrong, we will do a 6K time trial @ 5min/km followed by 4K tempo run, adding up to 10K mileage. This will be EARLY in the morning, maybe 6am. I want to experience what it's like to wake up to a hot cup of coffee and just drag my ass out there and run the sleepiness off. The first steps will be torturous, but I know it will feel pretty darn good after everything is over. 

After which, I will head to Orchard Central to collect the Nike City 10K SG race pack! Looking forward to the pack NOT being the same as the KL one..if it is, it will be quite disappointing. The KL race pack was substandard, but forgivable since we only paid RM10 (=SG $4.30). 

The day's workout will end with the routine GYM session. I am looking to end things by 3pm so that I can at least chill and have my own time in the later part of the day. That I why I want to start my day off early. And not forgetting, I have to book in at night. 

                                                  Will the material be the same as KL or better quality?

...Quite cautious about what I'm posting nowadays. Not so much as offending people, but because I way I write reveals so much about my life and things are just straying away from personal. Should I just make it private, I'm pondering. I absolutely hate it when peers or aquaintances or simply 'people you see frequently but are not your mates' read and make judgment upon me and my life, when they don't understand my situation. I've said this some time back, but still, I am bothered by what people say.

I should end this here. It's already late, and I'm past my book in time.

Please let time past quickly tomorrow! I can't wait to enjoy friday..! 

OQTD: Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when it assembles the parts together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. I just have to find my 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill my potential...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger