Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, June 27, 2010

England are SHITE!

HAHAHA watching the demolition of England right now..."The Germans' movement, are too good for England" says the commentator which I totally agree hahaha!!! OMG Germans almost scored again! And the English commentator sounds so disraught and unstable it's so FREAKING HILARIOUS.

OMGWTFBBQ as I was typing a series of mad events just happened!!! ENGLAND SCORED ONE BACK, AND EQUALISED WITH ANOTHER BUT IT WASN'T GIVEN WTF! Instant replay showed clearly the ball hit crossbar and across the line! Oh hahaha this is awesome! Hell to pay if England knocked out because of this!!!

This is serious heartstopping non stop action...my first match of the WC and I'm enjoying every single bit of it!

*Back
Game has just ended...I didn't even bother to continue watching after the third goal. Typical perfomance from England. Just too overrated. See what I said? Hopefully people start to realise that England aren't so good after all. Push them out of top 10!

Now...continuing my WC post, I will say something bout' the second match of the Quarter Finals...AND IT'S NOT GOOD NEWS TO ME...Germany, already thru' to top 8 will fight against winners of Mexico vs Argentina. And this is a no brainer really. Argentina is gonna KILL Mexico, *snap* just like that. Wow. And the result? Argentina qualifying for QF and going up against the Germans...Oh man...this sucks cos' both teams deserve at least a place in the finals; as I said before (Previous post).

Zzz...no room for both, one must go. Germans definitely the much better team, be it in tactics, fitness, teamwork, except for the number of star players, of course. I WANT to see Argentina win, but if we put things into perspective, Germans are the favourites here. Esp after that merciless dismantling of England team. I might think differently though, if Argentina REALLY thrash the hell out of Mexico.

But still, my predictions of who is gonna win is still ON! If you forced me to pick, I'd still go with Germany. They are really too damn good now.

Must go sleep now...tml gotta book in early. Heng no guard duty, so will be back by night. Lectures tml only hopefully....PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger