Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heading for a Breakdown

I feel shit.

What the FUCK is happening again?

Is it my cursed life that I must go through problems after problems after problems...?

First, I got in somewhere I felt quite happy about, then realise it was quite crappy (I can't say why here) then in the end, I felt I made the wrong decision. Second, I hate some people's face, I just can't stand them. Brash, arrogant sons of bitches who think they are so God damn powerful.

Then, SHIT happens and I lost my wallet AND Mp3. In camp. Like that. Just like that. I mean, come on WHAT THE FUCK?! Fuck my life. This is really it man.

I hate this.

And I ain't complaining or blaming anybody but myself, so don't even bother tracing me down and hacking me to pieces just to satisfying your demented egos.

I like typing my posts subtly, so as to protect myself as well as convey my messages in such a way that if you get it, you get it. If you don't, forget about it.

And doing lots and lots of sai kang doesn't help either. I am a tired and pissed off man.

Oh great.

Life sucks and then you die...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the World Cup...

Lab's Prediction is STILL ON! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger