Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's over...and so God help me.

I hope you are reading this years later, you will really benefit from it, no matter what. It's because of posts like this.

Sat, 5/6, 2:43am.

This week must be one of the most significant weeks of my recent past. Things happened so quickly, the chain of events were so surreal. I am dead tired now.

What is it about, Lab? You know it yourself. A man only worries about two things. For my case, three, including Metal. Well, I am still hanging on the Metal, I don't have money problems, so...you get it.

I have countless questions. Why, why why.

Is this what they call fate? Or just the cruel reality of life.

But, be glad Lab, whatever it was, it's finally over. It's over.

You've gotten the answer that you were seeking so desperately for this week. Not by chance, not by luck, but by fate.

Finally, after one whole year of my life centralising around this person, I have finally decided to end this.

Call me foolish, call me a creep, for being so wishful and naive. I don't care.

As per my diary, it was a blast having you being in the center of my life. I have totally changed into a much different person over this past year, mentally and physically. The 20kg that I lost was ALL attributed to you, and I thank you for that.

Now, I will move on to the next step of my life, and I will use this experience to work even harder to become the ultimate me.

I've always, always told myself, Lab, that life begins at 20. I believe the end of this experience, is the start of the new one.

I will forget you, but I will never forget what you have done for me.

I will get over this, Lab.

...You were just the best I ever had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger