Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Notebook!

But I can't use it yet!!! Somehow, my connection is screwed up. I need to call some guys to help me solve the problem, if not I would have bought dis notebook for nothing...

Got a superb deal from the PC show just now! I bought the Acer Aspire 4741 for for only $1150, what a steal man! This above avg baby consists of the latest intel i5 processor, 4gb ddr3 ram, 500gb hd, nvidia geforce 330m and THREE years local warranty...and not to forget all the freebies. Quite happy with my first "hoot" from the PC show.

Argh...but the damn connection...what the fk is the problem?? Worst come to worst I really have to get a new router, if (possibly) my current one isn't compatible with Windows 7. I really hate all these computer stuff man...so difficult to fix zzzzzzzzzzz...

So damn tired now...but the damn comp still not ok. Wa lan...Please God let it work properly soon.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger