Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, December 17, 2010

Am I Injured?

This ain't good man..I've fked my left again after today's run..

First, my foot...which I thought was healed. It's some kind of twitching pain that doesn't go away...I don't know whether it's the joints or bone. It's not affecting me much other than the pain. But freak, it's back again and I think I'd better stop running any time soon.

Then my freaking knee. Is it Runner's knee I don't really know. It's at the side of the kneecap and is really getting more and more painful after each run. At first it was nothing but after today's run I can really feel the burn. 

I guess I really need a break. These repetitive pounding and thrashing of my joints is not looking good for my legs now and in the future. 

Let's hope the pain subsides after my two days duty (SIBEI SIAN, WEEKEND DUTY SOMEMORE). 

It's 9.30pm already...and I don't feel like booking in at all. Zzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger