Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AM Off

Weird. It was a last minute decision too. I think it's wasteful to use AM off since you have to book in again, but..

I stayed up too late and only got a few hours sleep. I am so short of time. I'm desperate. And I sure as hell do not want to go for CPFA and VRE =.=

Since I can't take off anytime soon (unless miracle happens), and I already have 3.5 off, and that I'll be doing 1st Jan, and guard duty, it's really meaningless to keep off. What if I kena minus off again? 

Speaking of which, yes, DAMN IT I kena 1st Jan. All hope is almost lost. Unless that Saviour comes through with our deal. Which is 99% unlikely to happen. Fingers crossed.

Going to camp now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger