Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dark times, dark times.

December's just started. 

December's just started.

Somehow, karma never fails to hit me in the most ironical of ways. It ALWAYS happens this way. By a cruel twist of fate. My life is just like that. My stars are fixed. 

Well.

I just signed 3 extra AGAIN.

You know, there's no use elaborating about how it signed, why I signed or whatever. There's no point in letting people know since it's my blog. If people are truly concerned they will ask themselves, Lab. So leave it there. I only need to focus on how to clean this shit up. Yes, from my tone I am damn pissed just talking about it, but on doing the extra, it really doesn't bother me after a long thought. After all, it's just staying in extra hours in camp, a few hours of sleep taken away, for what, three days. It's nothing. I can handle it. But how I actually signed really pisses me off. 

Am I really the 'jinx'? I wonder. Or am I just undergoing a rough time early. Maybe this will pass soon, and the rest of my army life will be smooth sailing. After all, I do learn from past mistakes. I hope this is the case. I am sick of having my offs deducted and signing extras like free. It's killin' me man, even though I may on a brave front. 

Yet, Metal never ceases to induce some comfort and tranquility into these dark times. I can always depend on Metal to emote with, to share my negative emotions. Of course, I could go out and have a long run to clear my mind too. On the 'channeling my negative emotions' department, I am adept. No worries for me being unable to handle the stress and doing silly things, nope. 

But truth be told, I really hate this period. From my 3 days off deducted, to getting caught for wearing watch on parade, to now. I am just hanging on a thread, son. I fear another punishment will break me. 

Looking into the near future, I admit. It's bleak. And ain't gonna be over soon. Guard duty, after I sign, will only start on January. What a lovely way to start the new year, eh? And duty schedule/parade/company drill are so packed, I can't take off easily. Just for next week, I am packed from MONDAY to THURSDAY. Then come end of the year, more duties. Luckily, I don't have duty on 31. But what I'm fearing is, to get duty on 1/1/2011. That is the ultimate blow. In fact that would suck for anyone on duty. Even after 2010, 2011's gonna start negatively. Damn, I hate being so moody but this is just the shite situation I'm in now! 

And that's just camp life. There are much bigger outside stuff bothering me now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger