Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, December 20, 2010

Horrible Day! Freakin' blur..

Oh man...I gotta wake up. Today just exemplified the worst of me in more ways than one. I know my one great weakness clearly now; being very blur cock. Especially when I'm scared or nervous. I will be so self conscious and brainless that I f-up even the most simple things.

I had to book in today. Only one other platoon guy was in camp. During CPFA, both of us were on status so we went aside..then after a while, I went to cut my hair. After that, we left the barber and went to eat. Suddenly my friend asked, "Where's your jockey cap?". Oh shit, I misplaced it, I thought. I went back to the canteen to check. Not there. I hadn't a clue where I left it, so I instantly suggested going back to the barber to check. Luckily, it was there. How could I have been so ignorant. 

But my mind was wreaked by the fact I had to sign extra. It was bothering me the whole day. I just wanted to get it over with. Then I could take PM off and leave. 

So I decided to wait in the office for my PS. Wait. I didn't even bother to call, out of fear. And hoping he might forget. But no, he called instead and said he wanted to see me. So there and then, I couldn't escape already. Off I went to sign the extra. 3. First time. I am f-up. No matter how much I can excel in running. And the freakin' lame claims about a marathon changing your life. It all crap as my life is still the same, I am still so damn blur and f-up, AND THAT'S ALSO THE REASON I DID NOT GET CHOSEN FOR COMMAND SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE COS' MY PEER APPRAISAL SUCKS, AND IT'S ALSO WHY I DID SO BADLY FOR MY A LEVELS EVEN THOUGH I TOOK TWICE, AND THAT'S ALSO THE BLOODY REASON MY SOCIAL NETWORK SUCKS, AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP IN MY LIFE.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWKEFBWEKJFBEDKFBEKFBKJEWBFKJBFKJFB WEJHBADVBB;VBERAIUBVHIJBVIBVIBVE;V,LWBVKVBKVBWK;FVBKVJCBWEKFCBEKFJCBAEKCBWEUVBERIUVBRVKAREBVKERBVKEVBVADBVAEKvjBAV

KNN CB I AM OUT

I DONT CARE ANYMORE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I AM BREOKEN 

I AM BROKENC

JBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBCBBB

AND GUESS WHAT, THE STUPIDEST THING TT HAPPENED TODAY. I TOOK THE COMPUTER CARD NEEDED TO LOG IN THE I-NET AND PUT IT IN MY POCKET AND LEFT IN MY NO.4 PANTS. AND I WENT HOME. NORMALLY PPL USE IT AND LEAVE IT IN THE OFFICE, BUT OUT OF MY BLURNESS TODAY I UNKNOWINGLY TOOK IT AND PUT IN MY POCKET. THEN WHEN I WAS SLEEPING I GOT A CALL FROM MY SGT ASKING WHERE'S THE CARD AND TTS WHEN I REALISE I HAD PUT IT IN MY POCKET. I PANICKED AND SEARCHED FRANTICALLY IN MY HOUSE BUT IT WASN'T THERE. SO I ASKED HIM TO OPEN MY LOCKER AND SEARCH. ONLY THEN HE FOUND IT AND I GOT FKED.

I MEAN WHY THE FK YOU BRING PUT II IN YOUR POCKET AND GO FF YOU DUMB CB!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING? NO I OBVIOUSLY WASN'T THINKING !!!!1 MY MENTAL STATE OF MIND IS IN A MESS NOW. I AM ROTTING

GO FK YOURSELF LA 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger