Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beginnings

"...but I have a good feeling about MP command leh. I want to go MP command! People say its slack, haha. Besides, I'm from NPCC bkgrd so MP is something I can relate to la. Actually MP stuff are not bad, quite interesting. It's already 99% confirmed that I get into MP MAN if I don't tio sispec." -Taken from Kvlt/Trve blog post sometime in April.

What a pathetic shit la! Sometimes I really think I damn contradicting man. Just a week ago I was so hoping to get posted to MP then now I'm complaining as if someone stole my collection of Horrible Science. Ok but that time I thought MP COMMAND actually meant "Commander in MP" but didn't realise Military Police was, essentially known as MP Command. Aiya Dumb me...

Just get over it la, whatever is done is done. Seems like this batch, a lot of shocking and unexpected postings, ie supposedly going to command sch guys end up in units, so I guess that might cheer me up a bit. I don't know if it's really possible to still be 3SG, but if theres a chance, I will aim for it, i guess.

But then, MP command seems so fun. Basic MP course is only 9 weeks, then learn all the seemingly fun stuff. Best part is no more SOC (presumably), no more RM, no more conventional shit hahaha, well except for the 3D2N outfield which is once only so doesn't matter. Ok, now I will just focus on this 2 months of new stuffs and forget about the past le.

----***SUDDEN THOUGHT THAT ZIPPED PAST MY MIND***----
MAN UTD WON HAHA SUCKERS LAST MIN DOWN YOUR THROAT HOW BOUT THAT CITEH? SCHOLES!!!!

Edit: And Chelski LOST! HAHA!


...my mind is going blank. Oh, it's 1.51am le. Brain is already fighting the Z-monster...

Ok...so...sayona...

I shuld go n...

zzz...

QOTD: ...zz..zz..zzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger