Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Nugget Post

Ok this entry was posted on Tuesday night, since I wasn't gonna log in my blog with the UNPC, I just had to wait till whenever I booked out to post it.

Tues, 30/3/2010

I'm feeling a mixture of emotions now. So much questions are whirling around my mind...Basically today was the RE-IPPT day. I wasn't in the list scheduled to retake, but upon some advice from my commander I decided to give it one last try; to get a GOLD. So I had to do a last minute mentality switch to get into IPPT mode. Little did I know...I overestimated my abilities. Here's generally what happened. All stations were ok, enough for GOLD until I met the dreaded SBJ. Since my last jump hit 230cm, it was logical to think that 234cm was within reach. So with much confidence, I went ahead and jumped. And again. And yet again. Fucking hell. 221cm!!! Straightaway, I knew that it was over for me. There was no why or how...it was just a sense of disappointment. I could only submit to the sheer fact that I wasn't good enough for 234cm. Haix...

Worse, during the 2.4km run I kena stitches abt 800m in and needless to say, the rest of the run was hellish. What a way to end a sucky day...

Seriously la, why is my SBJ so chui? It's only 234cm leh. I think it's cos' of my pui pui legs. It's like they're so fat den when I jumped I won't even last 1 second in the air before I land. No Hang time de! This is definitely my weakest station, and I must do something abt it. Technique wise, strength wise, whatever it takes. I must overcome this pain in the ass of a station!

LOL, guys, NOW, Tekong REALLY is a chalet. Guess the time for last parade today? 1900 hrs! Like wad the heck early la! This is the best you can get in BMT, besides book out of course!

Hmmm...I don't usually aim for anything, but I have a good feeling about MP command leh. I want to go MP command! People say its slack, haha. Besides, I'm from NPCC bkgrd so MP is something I can relate to la. Actually MP stuff are not bad, quite interesting. It's already 99% confirmed that I get into MP MAN if I don't tio sispec. But fk man la...I won't be satisfied. I want to go MP command...be a sergeant there...gut feeling that it will be good there. So far, I don't know whether my performance is good enough. Ppl say IPPT Silver is enough for Sispec. Yes I got Silver, but I still feel that I've not done enough. I don't know my Sitest results leh...the lieutenant like same expression for everyone's performance...then my Appraisals...I think that will be my weakest point. Fk la, I already said before I found my bunch of close buddies le, so I don't really care bout' fking bunkmates or whatever. I was hoping I got GOLD; that would have guaranteed a slot in command school. But I didn't, so there is only one final choice left. SOC. Pass that, with all stn cleared and within timing, and I know I'll cfm go Sispec. But like always, it's easier said than DONE. My low wall and rope still half half. If I can clear them, I still have to beat the 600m runoff, and the fatigue. All these combine to be an extremely challenging obstacle (no pun intended). The best would be, to clear this BIG obstacle by slowly clearing the small ones, step by step. Pls, help yourself, LAB!

Listening to MP3...munching on snacks...using the laptop while lying on your bed...chillaxing...all at the same time. This is Tekong BMTC life after all your "High Key" events man...enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger