Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MP Command; first thoughts.

Given a NO now...and it's second day only. Its true as they say, being a Military Policeman has its privileges. If I look at things positively, then I should really count my lucky stars for being posted to MP cos' it's really gonna be a good life. Even the commanders say so.

Speaking bout' commanders, lucky man, most of them not too xiong or wad. Had a good heartfelt talk with one of my WO, and he give me a lot of precious advice for my future. Made me realise it doesn't matter if I take the longer route to get to what I want and need, cos' ultimately, I AM STILL YOUNG. Never stop learning! I will take his words seriously, after this course I should start working on my future already.

And BTW, I think, I need to temporarily cut this BULK. This project. Yea, I know, I've not really even started yet. But some events and the process of my MP journey will, IMHO, require me to STAY as my physique now. It's good enough. That will be the stand as of now. But realistically speaking, I might re-start it after this course cos' then I'll have more time and freedom to control matters. Yup. That's the conclusion.

Alright, this post is short n sweet enuf. I only have ard an hour left before I have to leave for camp again. HENG my camp is in the west, comparatively near my house. Ok, shall end now...CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY BOOK OUT!

QOTD: PRIDE, DISCIPLINE, HONOUR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger