Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Change is gonna come

Yea, so today I went for some delicious breakfast, then had a normal 4km run followed by "Clash of the Titans" film after which soccer and subsequently pool...so fun...ha..ha..ha

Seriously WHAT THE HELL MY BLOG IS TURNING INTO ONE OF THOSE RANTING JOURNALS ?!

This isn't my aim la...my blog is supposed to be filled with interesting stuff not daily updates on my life and crap OMG I'm drifting away...

And it's all S@-EFF's fault la restrict my freedom to come up with interesting shit...

If possible give me some topics to blog about leh...

The next few posts will decide the fate of this BLOG~

QOTD: Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger