Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, April 11, 2010

End Of the Road

Yes, guys, I have finally "POP LOH". It's been a fun 9 weeks, and I've learnt some new stuff in Tekong. But as always, all good things must come to an end, so adios BMT, new unit, here I come!

Seems like my batch was supposed to be the first to go through the reduced 16km RM. I don't really know what happened, but we still did the 24km. Maybe next batch onwards will carry on with 16km bah. Thoughts abt 24km? Quite unsettling at first, the weekend before I was still super emoing abt it, and thinking whether to take MC just to pon the march. However, things seemed a bit easier when the commanders told us abt the breaks in between, which was really quite long to be honest. So couple this with the POP mentality, I was psyched up enough to start and in the end pushed all the way through. There was a part during 3-4am though, when I started to doze off with every step and experienced mild hallucinations. It was quite irritating but luckily my body didn't give up... And on the final 5km towards parade square, when we finally saw the streetlights...a sign of relived. I've finally did it.

Where will I be posted to next? I will know on 16th April. Hopefully not something I don't like.

Currently, having a supercombo of flu+cough+sore throat hitting me...I will take this short break to recuperate...Things will get better.

Hey listen to this, it's really nice =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger