Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, April 2, 2010

NOTHING FAZES ME.

I initially had nothing to blog about de, so just stoning in front of comp and...stoning. Then, I went to check out some ppl, and guess what, the fuel lai le. As I viewed their profile etc, the fire started to burn and sort of inspired me to blog this.

COME la, throw all the shit you can on me, I will take it. Nothing has stopped me from coming this far and nothing ever will, as long as I try.

CB. Everyone one knows what kind of person I am on the surface. But nobody knows me on the inside. The very very deep inside. Let me tell you, as long as I keep Kvlt and Trve, you can't touch me.

All the fakers and posers and backstabbers...I don't know what you're thinking, but the more you try to kill me with your retarded antics just to boost your self morale and that demented oversized ego of yours, the more I'll just take it in and turn it into an advantage for me.

Come la, fking walk around lovey dovey think you're so blissful and look down on those single people right? You'll only affect the pathetic and weak minded losers. The more you bunch of idiots pester me, the stronger I'll get. I will always remember these quotes by my beloved metal bands, "I will NOT feed you hunger, instead, I BITE THE PAIN" and "What don't kill you, make you more strong".

Fking when I'm pissed, I have fking BRUTAL DEATH METAL TO RAPE MY EARDRUMS SO I BECOME NUMB TO YOU F@GS!
Fking when I'm feeling desolate and empty, I HAVE BURZUM ETC TO CHANNEL MY LONELINESS TO.
FKING WHEN YOU TRY TO KILL ME, I'LL ALWAYS HAVE MY MUSIC TO DEFEND AGAINST YOU!
YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
YOU NEVER WILL!

THE PATHETIC PPL WILL ALWAYS WALLOW IN SELF PITY COS THEY ARE WEAK! I AM NOT, AND I DON'T NEED A NON-EXISTENT SOURCE OF BELIEF PEOPLE CALL RELIGION TO LEAN TO, TO CALL UPON TO CARRY THEIR SORROW AND SUCH. I ONLY HAVE THIS, AND I ONLY NEED THIS.
MMMEEEETTTTAAALLL!!!!

It is ironic. It really is. You were the spark that ignited my transformation. You were my motivation to carry through the grueling process of weight loss.

Now you've become my worst enemy. You've turned into everything that I hated. So this is your dark side. I've finally seen it.

But never. You will never get rid of me. Nor will I ever get rid of you. However, I choose to use you as a compass. You will always be my motivation, and also, always my biggest hate. Whatever the situation is, I'll use you wisely. You will, like you always had, bring me to the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows.

So I say to you.

THANK YOU/FUCK YOU

...Hey, er...if you took my above post as indicative of my life right now, then you really don't understand me. Life is a facade, guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger