Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bulk Day Eight: HABIT

Freaking shag now. Just completed some push ups and curls randomly. I think if I want big arms I don't need to shun away from curling, just that I cannot emphasize on it. In other words I must do compound (priority) plus curl a lot (ie be a curlbro).

So, habit. I gotta make all these a habit in order to succeed. Things like waking up 6am in the morning for first meal. Or cooking myself. Or doing push up when I don't want to.

So today was basically one of days horrific days where everything went wrong. So I don't really want to post anything.

My diet is still ok, but I do feel a bit guilty eating fried rice for my carbs just now. A cardio session is in order come Sunday.

Ok, I'm bloated, my arms are crying, I'm tired and my hair is shiet.

Protein intake: ~233g ??





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger