Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bulk Day Nine: BUFFET

Woah almost forget to blog today. No gym today, postponed to tomorrow. Today full of epic eating was done!

Went to buffet town @ raffles city for lunch. It was gonna be some epic meat intake from the get go. The variety was not bad. Lots of meat, chicken, fish, pork, beef, I liked. Tried to choose as little carbs as possible and I think I succeeded. Didn't take all e junk (ice cream, cake, dessert) either which is good. Lots of MEAT, chicken (skin removed of course), dory fish, beef (which sucked), satay, some sweet potato, some spaghetti, and a lot more stuff I can't remember. But lots of chicken and fish woo yea. Epic bulk deserves an EPIC MEAL TIME!

After which cooked more chicken breast at home, plus more chicken for dinner. Mmmm, good ol' chicken.

I can't accurately judge how much protein was inside all the stuff I ate, I'm guessing (70-100). YEA. epic.

Ok, time to go bye!

Protein intake: ~229.7g ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger