Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bulk Day Fourteen: OVERCOME

Shit is always gonna happen and people will always somehow ruin your plans either on purpose or inadvertently but you just have to be strong willed and carry on what your supposed to do.

Seems like I'm back to very slow progress again. After the sudden breakthrough (few days ago), I am beginning to find it annoying that I'm not gaining much. I also have a feeling that I've lost weight. Who knows. But whatever it is tomorrow is a confirm cardio day because I need to lose some fats.

Chin up work out just now. Quite disappointing, 9 overhand and 5 underhand. I am still not there yet. Muscle fatigue is not an excuse. By the end of the month I should hit 10 clean (overhand) and 8 (underhand).

Quite tempted to gym today but never mind. Better be at 100% tomorrow since it's gonna be a hard back day. Yea. It's tomorrow again, back day! But now I'm careful about going too heavy on DL. Seriously fear injury. I'll continue the low rep heavy weight routine. But tomorrow instead of 5x5 we will do 10 8 6 4 2 pyramid. I'm really scared of injury for last two heaviest lifts so making it a pyramid makes it safer. After all it's what 8X Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman does.

Will also focus on chest tomorrow. I will do chest every workout. I want some gains there.

For now, the priority is: BICEP>CHEST>DELTS>TRAPS>LATS>ABS. Since I'm genetically superior in tris, I will only do a superset for it tomorrow. Biceps, I will keep pumping every night. Same as chest, will push up every night. But push ups is not the main work out for hypertrophy. It's the chest presses. Must focus on incline more and my form also.

Ok, will proceed with arms workout now, then bath and SLLLEEP.

Protein intake: 243.2g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger