Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bulk Day Three: CONSISTENCY

First Day of 2012!

It's gonna be my year YES!!

Anyway, today is obviously a Sunday but I keep thinking it's Monday already. Can't wait for the kids to go back to school already!!

Nothing much going on at all today, which makes it all the harder to motivate myself. But I have the time and I'm not gonna waste it so I'm keeping my diet on schedule.

Realised a stall @ Teban Gardens had exactly what I wanted: Chicken breast rice (PLAIN RICE) with duck rice soup (weird) and most importantly, CHEAP.

Argh, we will see if tonight I've anything else to add other than protein intake. Gym Day Tml!

Update:
Protein intake:193g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger